Welcome to WeedWeek’s People Mover, a space to chronicle hirings, departures, promotions and other key personnel changes in the cannabis world.
Email email@example.com with the subject line People Mover to submit an item. Entries are due by noon, PT on Fridays.
- Billionaire investor Nelson Peltz resigned as a senior advisor from Canadian player Aurora Cannabis.
- Cannatech company Flowhub named former Glassdoor executive Stephanie Jenkins SVP of sales.
- Colorado-based Schwazze named Nirup Krishnamurthy Chief Operating Officer. He previously served as Chief Information Officer at United Airlines.
- The province-owned Ontario Cannabis Store named retail exec Thomas Haig as its interim president.
- Green Growth Brands announced the resignation of interim CEO Randy Whitaker. His replacement has not been named.
- Indoor agricultural hardware and software company Agrify named Richard Stamm General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. He was previously general counsel at Ocean Spray Cranberries.
- Cybin, a company developing pharmaceuticals derived from psychedelics, named Doug Drysdale CEO. He’d previously held leadership roles at several pharmaceutical companies.
- Steven Ernest, formerly of Viridian Capital Advisors, is part of the launch team at Sharp Capital Advisors, a boutique investment bank for cannabis companies. It’s a sister company to Livingstone Partners.
- PR firm Grasslands named Angela Zott as Public Relations Manager, Mackenzie Meter as Marketing Specialist and Copywriter, Lindsey Clarke as Publicist and Erin Curry as Project Coordinator.
WeedWeek is the essential news source for people who make money in the cannabis industry. Our coverage focuses on the business, political, regulatory and legal news professionals need.
We publish throughout the week and send newsletters on Wednesday and Saturday.
Starting soon, most of our premium content will only be available to paid subscribers. For now, it’s still free. Over the next few weeks, we’ll do our best to prove to you that our reporting and work will be well worth your subscription.
Since 2015, WeedWeek has been the best way to keep up with the cannabis world. WeedWeek’s audience includes many of the most influential figures in cannabis because we are editorially independent: Advertisers have no influence on our editorial content.
Follow us on Google News, and be the first to see new WeedWeek stories.
Our success is depends on the value you get from our work, and we want to hear your input. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the issues you’re facing, your thoughts on our coverage or whatever else is on your mind. To advertise contact email@example.com.