The deals just keep on coming:
- The big ancillary companies KushCo Holdings and Greenlane Holdings said they would merge in an all-stock deal.
- In a homecoming of sorts, billionaire Beau Wrigley's MSO Parallel is arriving in Illinois with a $100M purchase of retailer Windy City Cannabis.
- Acquisitions are boosting MSO Verano Holdings' footprint in Ohio and Pennsylvania. The company has also bought five Arizona dispensaries in six weeks.
Phoenix New Times
- MSO Ayr Wellness moved into New Jersey with a $101M acquisition.
- Canadian giant Canopy Growth acquired competitor Ace Valley.