DREW ANGERER/ GETTY IMAGES
Not as toothless as he looks
Vermont Senator and REC legalization supporter Bernie Sanders won the Nevada primary
, cementing his place as the frontrunner for the Democratic Presidential nomination.
New York Times
- If he's the nominee, he will be the first major party nominee to support REC legalization.
- Sanders has said he would legalize nationally via executive order on the first day of his presidency, though that probably isn't possible.
- In recent weeks, former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg has been trying to make his views on cannabis more palatable to Democrats. Canna Law Blog gives him a D-.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) who's competing for the nomination, outlined her plan to legalize REC and prevent "Big Tobacco" from conquering the industry.
Marc Lotter, director of strategic communications for the Trump 2020 campaign, said marijuana should remain federally illegal
Tom Angell -- Forbes
Are you registered to vote?
PHOTO BY AVNISH RATHORE ON UNSPLASH
For a weed holder: Thum Down
Aluminum beverage cans suck the THC out
of cannabis-infused drinks. The issue, which Canadian giant Canopy Growth
has been aware of for almost a year, was one of the reasons it delayed its beverage launch last month.
Yahoo Finance Canada
- " Scientists have determined the liners can attract emulsified droplets of active cannabis ingredients over time when pot beverages are under pressure, leading to a less effective high when consumed."
Thank you to our Patreon supporters!
VP Growth and Marketing, Confident Cannabis Confident Cannabis is creating transparency in the cannabis industry.
HelloMD: The largest online community of health and wellness cannabis consumers. HelloMD on Instagram and Facebook
CEO, Critical Mind Inc., Adelanto CA Affiliations: CA State Bar; Board member, Adelanto Growers Association
Critical Mind, Inc. is a Medical Cannabis Cultivation and Manufacturing Facility located in Adelanto, CA. Providing the highest quality Cannabis products. Compliance without Compromise! criticalmindinc.com
Click here to promote your brand on WeedWeek for only $100/month.