Even with North America "binging" on cannabis, some of the industries' biggest names continue to face strong headwinds.
- Canadian giant Canopy Growth reported its second billion-dollar quarterly loss. A Seeking Alpha analyst examines the damage. Equity Guru does too, but meaner.
- MedMen reported earnings and "things are not looking great." Nevada officials are investigating a claims that the company's co-founders made illegal campaign contributions to Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak.
Simply Wall St.
- Business Insider got a hold of Eaze's current pitch deck and found the company has "vastly scaled back ambitions."
- Canadian MED outfit Tilray will close a grow it acquired last year.
- A report by Canadian consulting firm Bedford Group found underperforming stocks had some of the best paid executives in cannabis.
- Caliva confirmed laying off 20 corporate employees at the end of March.
- Canadian players are pulling out of Jamaica. The decisions owe to the companies' financial woes and a lack of commitment on export permits from the Jamaican government. ????WW Canada is the best way to follow the Canadian cannabis world.